Sunday, July 27, 2014

Beer 236-238 Avery Brewing

Went to Avery for a special release which I will open and share in the future only to find out they were having more special releases that I could only have there.  Here are 3 of them, would have had more but I did have to drive home.

Grapeless Ape Sour -  I debated on if I should count this or not since the only serving size was 5 oz but hell, it is to good not to share.  It was a sour beer that was aged for 2 years in wine barrels.  Even with only serving 5 oz glasses they were out in 30 mins which means there was not much of it.  Rated 5 by far.






Tepache - Had this one to go with my burger, yes they serve food there.





14ers ESB - Honestly ordered this one for the name, super hoppy ESB.  More hoppy than a lot of IPAs that I have had.


No comments:

Post a Comment