The rules of this challenge are quite simple:
- Drink as many different beers as you can in one year with the goal of at least 365.
- Minimum alcohol content must be 3.3% and above.
- You can count more than one different beer each day and you can take days off.
- You must drink the whole beer – taking a sip of someone else’s beer
doesn’t count, nor do tasting paddles/flights (eg. a selection of 5 beers in
90ml serves) nor does drinking half a can and throwing the rest out because you don't like it. You must finish the beer.
- Home brew is ok but can not exceed 10% of the total beers tried.