Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Day One

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

I kicked off the year of beer challenge today with 3 beers. I meet GZ and tried to pick a new beer from a brewery that I have not been to before to start the challenge.  I choose the English Pale Ale (EPA) from a brewery that just opened down the street called Westminster Brewery, http://westminsterbrewingco.com/.  It was ok but it was not a true IPA.  I rated average or 3.  I will be back to try the rest of the beers they make for this challenge.



I then I finished off the afternoon with two local Colorado classics that are hard to beat.  Hell I give Fat Tire credit for being one of the big players in making Colorado Breweries what it is today.  Here is to many more beers this year.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the brew. Not a bad place. Will be interesting to see if they survive. Funny how all these tasting rooms have that same formula up here ... in any case, at this pace you should be done by April 21, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that would be good for the liver but it would get it done with.

    ReplyDelete